It is our Christmas Fayre today and we will be opening it to children and families from 2:30pm this afternoon.
The reason for the earlier opening is to make sure all children in school are able to spend some time at the fayre before they go home, and to give families more time to enjoy it.
If you would like to be able to come and collect your child from the following collection points at 2:30pm and enjoy the school fayre with them in our school hall and Y6 classroom, I would greatly appreciate it if you would complete the reply slip on the attached page so we can ensure all children are supervised and safe.
The arrangements are as follows:
• Nursery and Reception from the EY quad at 2:30pm
• Y1 & Y2 from the Y1 classroom fire door at 2:30pm
• Y3 from their fire door exit as normal at 2:30pm
• Y4, Y5 & Y6 from the KS2 exit door at 2:30pm
• Children will only be handed over if the permission slip has been signed (class teachers will have a list)
• Once you have collected your child, entry to the school fayre will be via the main reception door or the doors to the Y6 classroom (there will be people directing you)
Your cooperation in following the arrangements is absolutely necessary to make sure all children are safe and supervised, and the fayre runs smoothly.