Home Page

Y6 Dance Festival Cancelled

I have just received the following message about the Y6 dance festival which was due to take place tomorrow. I will keep you updated if a new date is set.


Dear all,

It is with the regret that we have decided on safety grounds to postpone the dance festival rehearsal and performance tomorrow night at The Parks.

The weather conditions are forecast to continue. We are making the decision based on the safety of the children, staff and parents and all involved in the event tomorrow. This decision has been made with considerable consideration and consultation.

Further decisions will be made about the possibility of rearranging in the coming weeks but for now we hope you understand the decision that we have made and we hope you all stay safe over the next few days.


Many Thanks