Home Page

School status for Thursday 1st March

Due to the changing conditions, I will make a decision on whether our school will be open tomorrow before 7am and will update this website in the morning. Ideally we will open so that we can continue the fabulous learning that is taking place, but I also have to consider the safety of all children, parents and staff in travelling to and from our school. 

If we have the unfortunate circumstance in that we do have to close, then we will celebrate World Book Day next Thursday instead. I will keep you updated on all these matters.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.