EMBLEMATIC – UNIFORM ORDERS – 2020/21
Our embroidery facility is currently open, with a reduced staff following all Government Guidance. We are currently also taking school orders via email as normal. The email address is email@example.com
Following the recent Government update I am pleased to say that we will be offering the following options to parents this summer.
- Free delivery on all orders placed until the 1st July.
- After that, parents will either pay for delivery to home or use our “Click and Collect” option (starting date to be decided), they will not be able to order with “Delivery to School” as an option.
- We have put measuring videos on our website, which parents can use to purchase the correct size, using measurements they have taken at home (existing students should know sizing etc…)
- We currently offer a free returns system, where parents use our website to return items, parents must then make a new order for the correct size (i.e. this is not an exchange service, as garments must be safely stored (due to Covid-19) before going back into stock)
- We are also offering a “Click and collect” option in the future from our Benton shop only (date and times to be decided), but plan to stop this mid-August, so we don’t have the final rush of the summer with long queue’s (that we feel will be unsafe).
We will continue to follow the guidance and decide if/when our shops can re-open and what other changes can be safely made.
Our manufacturers have not missed any delivery dates as yet, so we will have a full stock available all summer and don’t foresee any shortfalls in supply for going back to School in September.
Please follow this link to the uniform page for our school:
During autumn term we will also sell some pre-owned uniform which will be freshly laundered at low cost from our school yard. More information will be available nearer the time.