High Borrans response
Thank you very much to all of those who responded with comments about our decision of whether to go to High Borrans for a long weekend in October or a week in December. I appreciate you taking the time and we are looking through all of the responses. The decision will be made in the next few weeks using your comments and I will take them to the governors and children to get their views too. I will send further details once the dates have been booked. Your involvement and comments are important to us. Thank you.